Walk-in & Wait and appointment clinics
Walk-in & Wait
No appointment required. Please allow at least 2 hours for your visit when attending the 8-11am walk-in clinic.
|Tuesday||8-11am||plus The Point*: 4-7pm for 18 years & under only|
|Wednesday||8-11am||plus K2*: 5-7pm for gay/bi sexual men only|
* Patients attending these clincis are also welcome to attend our general clinics detailed above.
|Wednesday||12:50-7:20pm||plus Connect*: 2-4pm for those with learning difficulties, including Autism, Aspergers, ADHD|
* Patients attending these clinics are also welcome to attend our general clinics detailed above.
We advise men not to pass urine for 1 hour prior to attending the centre
Select here to find out more information about attending one of these clinics
For patients with NO SYMPTOMS
This service is strictly for people who do not have any symptoms i.e. any changes in your body or health that you are worried about and want a quick check up (you will not be seen by a Doctor or Nurse). We call it the U-Test as you take the tests yourself (a urine sample for men and a self-taken vaginal swab for women). A blood test is taken for you by a Technician.
This service is NOT suitable if:
- You are under 18
- You are a gay or bisexual man
- You have been in contact with someone who has an infection
- You have been sexually assaulted
- You have had sex with someone abroad in a non European country
- You wish to discuss any worries or concerns about your health with a doctor or nurse
- You require contraception or a pregnancy test
More information about U-Test