NEW CLINIC FOR ANYONE WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES CALLED ‘CONNECT’26th November 2015
What is Connect?
Connect is a relationships and sexual advice service, specifically for people of all ages who have learning difficulties, autism and/or aspergers.
Appointments may be booked at 3.00 pm and 4.00 pm every Wednesday at The Wolverton Centre at Kingston Hospital which is a dedicated sexual health centre.
- relationship advice and information for people with learning difficulties and their parents, carers and health professionals.
- information and advice about having safe sex
- testing and treatment for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- HIV testing, advice & counselling
- free condoms and pregnancy testing
- emergency contraception and a full range of contraception options
For more information about this clinic and to book an appointment call 020 8934 3399 and speak to Jane at The Wolverton Centre.